I'm excited to say that I was asked to be a guest designer over at the SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge! I've loved their stamps since I was first introduced to them so this opportunity to work with their great team is pretty exciting!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS39 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Click through our designer’s blogs listed below for even more crafty inspiration using this SugarSketch and then it’s YOUR turn to come back and link up your creation for a chance to win a Gift Certificate up to $75! We can’t wait to see what you create!!
I used their set Foxy Friend for this weeks sketch. When we first moved to Alaska in 2008 one of our very first wildlife encounters was with young fox kits that had been orphaned. It was an amazing experience and this sweet fox image always makes me think of that day! I colored him in with copics and popped him up against the circle. I added the sentiment in a banner across the bottom of the circle.