I used the Juicy Strawberries digital set and after printing it out I then used a die to cut it for a shape that fit the center of the sketch. I colored it with copics and then used more dies to finish creating the layers of the card. The sentiment is also from the Juicy Strawberries digital set and I used the options on Word to change the color of the script to green and then printed and die cut that out also. The banners are made with some scrap DSP I have in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Juicy Strawberries (Power Poppy Digital Set)
Paper: Real Red (SU), Daffodil Delight (SU), Neenah Solar White, Petal Garden DSP (SU retired), Polka Dot Parade (SU retired)
Ink: Printer Ink
Copics: R22, R27, R29, R59
YG03, YG17, YG67
Y00, Y02, Y06
Accessories: MFT Blueprints 2 and 27, MFT Inside and Out Stitched Circles and Rectangles, Dimensionals