I took a retired SU die and made my shape, then I took the Amaryllis Bliss stamp and played around with it until I found a position for it that I liked. I stamped the image off the corner on several spots of the shape and the shape also has round edges so I managed to do both parts of the challenge :)
After coloring my image with copics I took my W1 and W0 copics and outlined around the flowers. I then stamped the sentiment across the bottom of the image panel. I think I should have chosen my patterned paper before choosing the red for my flowers, as I had a bit of a time trying to find a paper that I felt looked good. I ended up going with some Poppy Parade DSP from SU and some retired SU Christmas DSP for the green. The image is popped up with dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!