I grabbed my copics and started coloring the image. I had almost gotten the entire image done, I was just working on shading the leaves, when my green copic juiced! I about cried because the spot was one I just couldn't cover up. Maybe someone with more talent than I have could have fixed it but I just uttered some not-so-family friendly words and printed off another sheet of images. I switched out that particular green for a different shade and completed the coloring once again.
As you can see I used red for the tulips and part of the background paper, black for the vase and background paper and then white for the image panel and on the background paper. I left off a sentiment so the card could be used for any occasion and the circle with the image is popped up for extra dimension.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher (Power Poppy)
Paper: Real Red (SU), Neenah Solar White, Riding Hood Red DSP (SU retired), Basic Black DSP (SU retired)
Ink: Printer Ink
Copics: R27, R39, R89
N1, N3, N4
Accessories: Big Shot, MFT Zig Zag Stitch Circles, MFT Blueprints 15 and 18, Dimensionals