The bag of supplies has been sitting in a corner of my bedroom so I looked at it and said no time like the present! I brought the supplies with me to work and last week on my breaks/lunches I began to work on the wreath, cutting the strips of DSP and curling them. Because I work nights during the week I keep that schedule on the weekend, which means I'm the only one at my house awake into the wee hours. That gave me the perfect excuse to sit at the kitchen table last night and get the wreath put together!
I used a 12" green Styrofoam floral wreath and the DSP is from the retired Holly Berry Bouquet. While some people prefer to use a glue gun to position their curled strips I used pins. It's just easier for me and I like being able to re-position if I need too. The ribbon I used for the bow is from Walmart, we actually used it to wrap around the San Francisco 49er themed tree we put up on Friday. It's a very pretty design and went perfectly with the paper I used for the wreath. The box is the only thing I hot glued on the wreath.
I'm really pleased with how this came out and will definitely be making more!